October is Farm to School month! We’ll talk to people who are bringing homegrown foods to school cafeterias and incorporating edible education into school curricula. And we’ll invite Farm to School protégés Matti and Sep to compete in Grow it or Blow it!
- Vanessa Perredou | Provincial manager of Farm to School BC | @farmtoschoolBC
- Chantal Larrivee | Teacher at Queen Elizabeth Annex | @VSB39
- Brendan Chan | Former student at Windermere Secondary and advocate of F2S programming | Co-Founder of Roots On The Roof | @RootsOnTheRoof
- Kathy Romses | Community Dietitian with Vancouver Coastal Health | VCH.ca
- Sep and Matti | Grade 3 students at Queen Elizabeth Annex